Enjoy work enjoy life
Jobs at Aberdeenshire Council
Duke of Edinburgh Volunteers
Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) Volunteers wanted
• Our Vision is to reach more young people from diverse backgrounds and equip them as individuals to succeed in life
• Our Mission is to inspire, guide and support young people in their self-development and to recognise their achievements
• Together we have Passion
• Together we are Better
• Together we are Ambitious
• Together we Demand Quality
Do you have a desire to make a difference and volunteer to be part of the DofE movement, working in a positive environment in Aberdeenshire? – from mountain to sea
If you would like to help some of our 2678 participants through their Duke of Edinburgh’s Award at Bronze, Silver and Gold levels, we have a variety of roles in which you can use your transferable skills. Whether it is assisting with the administration, evidencing on their eDofE account, celebrate achievements or supporting taking groups of young persons out on expeditions to achieve their full potential. Full training and support is provided in the following roles in return for your volunteer hours.
DOFE Expedition Supervisor
Access to Training including DOFE modular training, first aid, in house leaders courses and NGB qualifications (where appropriate).
• Opportunity to work with young people from various backgrounds and abilities
• Opportunity to meet and work with people with similar interests
• Support and mentoring from experienced volunteers
• Gain experience invaluable to a CV, working in the great outdoors and learning new skills
If you would like to get involved or just want more information please contact the DOFE Aberdeenshire Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org. All volunteers will be required to be enrolled through our Aberdeenshire Council’s volunteer policy and pre-enrolment checks.
This could be one of the most rewarding decisions of your life. Last year 278 volunteers supported the DofE programme investing £845,820 of volunteer hours in our community. Come and join the team
Many thanks for your interest.