Enjoy work enjoy life
Jobs at Aberdeenshire Council
Older Adults Day Services
Older Adults Day Services are looking for individuals of all ages to support Day Services in all areas across the shire. We operate from a variety of different buildings, purpose built to church halls to sheltered housing.
You don’t have to have specific skills, a friendly manner and willingness to support those attending to have a rewarding and meaningful day.
• Additional training will be provided to support the role
• Can give as much or as little time to fit in with your personal commitments.
• Utilise previous skills and learning
• Volunteer Induction and ongoing support from experienced Day Care Organisers.
If you would like to find out more information please contact your nearest service.
What are we looking for?
The people we are looking for should have.
- Positive, reliable, supportive and caring nature
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work in a wider team
What support will I get?
- Volunteer induction training
- Named supervisor to support you in your volunteering role
- Access to related training
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with older people
Sign me up!
All volunteers will be required to be enrolled through our Aberdeenshire Council’s volunteer policy and pre-enrolement checks.
If you would like to find out more please contact the service directly to find out what opportunities are available.