Enjoy work enjoy life
Jobs at Aberdeenshire Council
MacMillan Move More Volunteers
Move More Aberdeenshire Volunteers
In partnership with Macmillan, Aberdeenshire Council are looking for motivated volunteers to support the delivery of a specialised physical activity programme for people affected by cancer.
You will be a positive and reliable individual with excellent interpersonal skills who can support people affected by cancer to enjoy an active lifestyle within their community.
What can I get involved with?
We have a variety of exciting and rewarding roles available within Move More Aberdeenshire:
What are the benefits of volunteering with Move More Aberdeenshire?
- Making a real difference to the lives of people affected by cancer and supporting the improvement in their quality of life
- Ongoing support and mentoring from your named supervisor
- Access to relevant training opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and work with people with similar interests
- Gaining knowledge of health, wellbeing and physical activity
- Enhancing your CV with new skills and experience
Sign me up!
If you would like to find our more, please contact Move More Aberdeenshire via email (email@example.com) or telephone (01467 534360). All volunteers will be required to be enrolled through our Aberdeenshire Council’s volunteer policy and pre-enrolment checks.